– Avoid processed foods.
– Clean up your household.
– Consume more fruits and vegetables.
– Drink milk, natural fruit drinks, tea, and water.
– Eliminate caffeine.
– Eliminate negative thoughts from your mind.
– Every day, give food to the less fortunate. This is not mandatory. Of course, we need to also feed ourselves. But if you have more than enough, do this.
– Get a pet dog. Puppies were created by God to entertain mankind and make us happy.
– Get physical exercise. Lift weights. Do crunches, leg lifts, and planking. Though, do not do so within two hours of bedtime.
– Give away your unused possessions to the less fortunate.
– Give up one material thing or physical pleasure, like an iPod that you barely use.
– Go out more often. One hour a day will do.
– If you are an adult, consider spending more time with your family.
– If you are an elderly person, it is NEVER too late to make a change. Turn to God. Ever since the Renaissance, people have been concerned about their worldly affairs and not so focused on their spiritual matters. Before the Fall of Rome, a great number of people believed in and served God. But in our modern generation, there are numerous atheists living in this world.
– If you are a young person no older than 18, give serious thought to the future. Consider what career you want to apply for. What college / university do you plan to study at? Do you want to get an Associate’s Degree? Bachelor’s? Master’s? Or the Doctorate Degree? Whom will you marry? Where will you be living? How many children do you plan to have? Will you be a stay-at-home parent or work outside? How many cars will the family own? One of your own self and the other for your spouse; two? Will you share; one car only? Consider doing advanced studying for whatever course in college that you plan to take.
– If you bully kids in school, quit it. What is the benefit of making others’ lives miserable?
– If you consume too much junk foods, consider cutting down on the junk.
– If you drink alcoholic beverages, quit it. Alcohol has negative effects on a person’s life.
– If you gamble, quit it. Gambling means earning a dishonest living, which is a disappointment before God.
– If you hurt somebody in the past, make it up to them. Ask them for forgiveness. Give them a gift. Tell them that you are sorry with sincerity.
– If you party too much, quit it. Partying too much may lead to foolishness, unproductivity, and wild behavior.
– If you smoke, quit it. It is not good for one’s health. It has no long-lasting benefits. Just merely cons.
– If you wear revealing clothes, quit it. Enticing men is a complete turn-off, in my opinion. Women who try to tempt men that way give us women a bad reputation and make us look like desperate attention seekers.
– Learn a language with which you are unfamiliar. Suggestions are Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Korean. I am currently learning how to speak Tagalog, the native language of the Philippine Islands.
– Learn about God and His words. I recommend that you visit this website: http://www.studyiglesianicristo.com/
– Learn about particular subjects, like botany or haemotology or psychiatry.
– Listen to Christian music. I recommend the song “Wonderful” by INCMedia Services. Here is a link to the song: http://incmedia.org/content/wonderful/
– Maintained a balanced diet.
– Maintain a romantic relationship and stay committed to that person. Relationships should not be taken lightly. They need to be handled with care. Dating is not just for fun. It is for a man and a woman to get to know each other.
– Make new friends.
– Meet new people.
– Play a musical instrument. I recommend piano or violin. Such beautiful tones are played from these.
– Play a sport.
– Pray to God daily.
– Quickly solve problems. Do not wait for the problem to be a Goliath. Eliminate the issue before it gets MAJOR MAJOR.
– Read at least two books per week.
– See the dentist at least twice a year.
– See the doctor at least twice a year.
– Write a literary piece every day.